- Read the syllabus carefully.
- Make sure you have chosen the correct class or classes.
- Find out the date of birth of any individual solo performers who are under 18.
- Use the online entry system, which is run by ‘Run My Festival’ on our behalf. Entries open on 1st November 2020.
- If you do not know the Own Choice details in time for the closing date, you will still have until 1st February to update these details online.
- The closing date for online entries is 15th January 2021. If you realise you have forgotten to submit an entry in time, a late entry may be submitted up to 22nd January along with a surcharge of £10 per entry.
- Send in either 1 or 2 copies, as appropriate, of any Own Choice selections, clearly marked as to ownership, Class No. and entrant’s name, by 1st February 2021, avoid attaching copies of scripts or music to entry forms, again checking postage costs.
- If you don’t have internet access and would prefer to submit paper entries, copies of the Entry Form are available in Concorde Music Shop, Scott Street, or on request from the festival. (A copy is also provided below).